We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This information is transferred to, processed and held by people in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to deliver you their ads and use the same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring that your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive quality of our Websites like a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if participating in a survey or poll; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your trip originated and your usage of our Sites specific to the webpages you see, and the extent of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your needs. We also use this data in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the usa, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail at the last known email address you've supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we consider necessary actions to find out the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many options regarding the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, then please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a small child under the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.